How to become a Doterra Wellness advocate | Sign Up for Doterra Essential Oils
Many times I get the questions like What are the benefits of being a doterra wellness advocate?, How do I become a doterra wellness advocate?, Can I be a wellness advocate if I don’t want to sell doterra?, and How do I sign up for doterra?. My hope is that in this post I can answer all of those questions.
What are the benefits of being a doterra wellness advocate. Well that can be a very long answer, but for the sake of all of our busy lives, I will break it down as succinctly as possable
- You get Product discounts! Every Wellness Advocate gets 25% off retail pricing. But wait…. it doesn’t stop there. If you join the Loyalty Rewards Program, you get the opportunity to get free products every month and get all of your shipping costs as well as a percentage of your Product Value (PV) of every purchase credited back in the form of Product points. Depending on how long you are a member of the loyalty rewards program that can range from 10% back in free product to 30% back. On top of your 25% discount. That is 35%-55% savings. More on LRP in a later post.
- As a wellness advocate if you don’t want to purchase, you don’t have to. It works like a Costco membership you get your initial membership if you want to buy once, great.. You want to go every week… Perfect.
- You get to meet all sorts of new oilers. Most teams operate sort of like a family. You get access to facebook pages and get to know other oilers. You get to help support them, and lean non them when you need. Most importantly, you get to learn from them. Our team is full of yogis, parents, men, women, and just really rad people. Additionally when you start using oils, you start talking about them. So many of my friendships have developed because of a mutual love for these amazing little bottles of joy.
- You get to continue learning. If you are anything like me, if you aren’t learning, you’re bored. Being a doterra wellness advocate it opens up a whole slew of learning opportunities. You get to learn about healthy lifestyles, about the chemistry of the oils if you like. If you decide to turn doterra into a business (which there is never any pressure to do) you get to learn about entrepreneurship and how to lead a team of people. There is always the opportunity for personal growth as well. When people call it their oil journey- it is because, if you choose, it can be exactly that.
- If you choose you can also make commissions. This is the main difference between signing up as a wholesale customer and a wellness advocate. As a wellness advocate if your sister decides she wants to order oils you can help her sign up and make a commission. Someone is going to receive that commission, might as well be you.
- You get to try new products. Each month doterra has a free product of the month, if you are on the loyalty rewards program and you have a qualifying purchase you can get that product free. Some of my favorite oils are ones that I really wasn’t interested in initially but got free and now I love.
- You get to be aligned with a company that is doing great things for a global economy and sustainable sourcing of essential oils.
Can I Be a Wellness Advocate if I don’t want to sell Doterra?
Absolutely.. In fact it is easier for the person that you sign up with if you sign up as a wellness advocate, even if you don’t want to sell doterra. It allows a wellness advocate who is selling doterra as a business to structure their organization in a way to maximize commissions. Having said that, most of use appreciate Wholesale Customers as much as we do Wellness Advocates. In my opinion, the more people that have oils in their lives the better the world will be.
How do I sign up for doterra?
The sign up process is fairly simple I highly recommend that you research and find a team that you gel with. Secondly do some research on enrollment kits after you’ve done that the rest is simple.
You can click here enter your country and language.
That will take you to the page where you select Wholesale customer or wellness advocate. On this page if you are signing up with me you can enter your enroller & Sponsor id as 2591191 (Yes Please LLC)
The next step is to enter your membership information
Next select your enrollment kit. You can select a basic membership which comes with an oils book that tells you all about the oils and products or choose one of the discounted enrollment kits where doterra bundles our most popular products and discounts them. Honestly and enrollment kit is the least expensive way to go because they are already discounted and the $35.00 membership is included, but pleases choose whatever fits your budget and goals.
Complete the transaction just like any other online purchase.
Once the order is submitted you and the person you signed up with will both get an email. If it is me, I will follow up with you to see if you want to be added to facebook groups tell you more about the loyalty reward program and go over your health goals to see how doterra can help you meet them and how I can serve you as a wellness advocate.