I’m so Excited about what is going on this month with dōterra. The product of the month is one of my favorites….. drum Roll…. On Guard! This oils literally saves my life by boosting my immune system and keeping pathogens out of the air and off my surfaces. In Addition Ginger Essential oil is 10 percent off this month…. How lucky can a girl be.
dōTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support. * Which although that statement has not been studied by the FDA, there have been studies done on the effectiveness and free radicals in clove oil, the second listed ingredients in the On Guard blend. All food substances are rated on what is called an ORAC scale or (oxygen radical absorption capacity) or a foods ability to fight free radicals. When we think about foods rich in antioxidants, the blueberry usually comes to mind. Blueberries score 6,000 on the orac scale. Cloves on the other hand, depending on which study you are looking at score over 10 million. So you can see that while we can’t say that On Guard can cure anything, it certainly can give your body a lot of antioxidants to use in the battle against disease. dōTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function. * It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, dōTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting. It contains Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15 Uses for On-Guard
- Sniffle Season? Fight it by diffusing On Guard Protective Blend anytime you are concerned about seasonal threats or those “things that get passed around” at schools, gyms, work or other crowded venues.
- Get Charged. Mix a few drops of On-Guard with 2 drops lemon Essential oil and honey in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during winter or any dry season.
- Pimp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of baking soda, Mix, sprinkle, allow it to sit for up to an hour, then vacuum it clean!
- Clean the Grub out of the Tub… in a Pleasing Way. Mix 5-6 drops with half a cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub and skip all the harsh chemicals.
- Be Naturally On Guard, All Day. Let On Guard blend with wild orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary support your immune system. One of the most popular ways to use on Guard is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and Swallow. Bam! Immune System Boost!
- Augment Your Air Filters. Put a few drops of On Guard on your Car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate Dank, stale filtered air. right from the duct.
- “An Ounce of Prevention…” Some people amp up their Zink or Vitamin C intake (Via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of on Guard to your juice for added protection or take On Guard in water to eliminate the sugar.
- Help for your Speaking Docket. If you’re a “close Talker” or public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop of on guard to 4-6oz of water, gargle and pep up your Delivery. Your breath will be fresh and your mouth will be tingly.
- Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing On Guard with a bit of water after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums, or add a drop to your toothpaste to soothe irritated gums.
- Got a Pull Out Kitchen Cabinet Garbage Bin? Garbage inside a dark cabinet is an ideal breeding ground for horrific odors. When you take out the garbage, spray down your cabinet with On Guard and water. On guard Cleaner Concentrate is also excellent for this purpose.
- Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spray a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon Essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner.
- Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing on to that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with a mixture of On Guard and water. To protect yourself from the last users sweat.
- Be Protected On-The-Go. Traveling to the wide open corners of the world often leaves you without hand-sanitizer handy.
- Sharing is Caring… But Not Always! A few drops of On Guard in spray Bottle with Water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops. Share germs no more!
- Smelly Pipes Got You Down? Add 5 drops On-Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits of On Guard in your laundry. It will leave your laundry extra clean and smelling Great.
 http://www.ijrap.net/admin/php/uploads/360_pdf.pdf accessed 2/11/2017
And…Ginger Oil is 10 Percent off this month… Yippee!!!!!
Newly sourced from Madagascar, dōTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant. This oil has quite the history that we can draw from as it has been used for thousands of years medicinally and in
Ginger was one of the first spices to reach Europe from Asia back in the day. The Spanish conquistadors brought it to the West Indies, and Jamaica became one of the major world producers of the spice.
Ginger has been used for centuries in India, China and Japan for its medicinal properties and features prominently in the traditional cuisines of those places. The Ancient Egyptians grew ginger and used it in their cooking to keep epidemics at bay. The Greeks and Romans also used it both medicinally and in cooking. The Romans, interestingly, used ginger for cataracts. A ginger concoction was applied on the eyes several times a day. St Hildegarde, a twelfth¬ century healer, recommended it as a stimulant and tonic, and reiterated its effectiveness for eye diseases. Ginger was used in the Middle Ages to counter the Black Death; it provoked sweating
The natives of one Pacific island consider ginger sacred. A witchdoctor chews the roots, and spits it on to his patients’ wounds and burns. The islanders believe it has remarkable healing effects.
15 Uses for Ginger Oil
- Pop a drop in a veggie capsule to reduce bloating and gas before you go to yoga or go to workout.
- Keep a roller ball of ginger in the car and apply before motion sickness gets you down.
- Add a drop to your morning smoothie to boost antioxidant intake
- Add ginger to your massage oil when you want a warming effect
- sniff some before going into an important meeting, as it reduces anxiety and stress
- dilute in a carrier oil and rub on your chest to support respiratory function
- Dilute and rub on your chest morning and night to boost your metabolism
- Make a delightful Sugar scrub for the fall substituting 4 drops Ginger Essential Oil, 3 drops Clove Essential Oil and 3 drops Cassia Essential Oil.
- As an aphrodisiac, did you know the romans used to “ginger up” their wine for this purpose! Dilute in a carrier oil and rub on your feet, lower back or abdomen
- In Salad Dressing, add a drop to your vinaigrette or stir fry sauce.
- Hangover Helper Diffuse 3 drops each peppermint, grapefruit and ginger to help you kick that Hangover
- When you need a kick in the pants. ginger is known to increase motivation and decrease apathy so roll it on or breathe it in when you need to get your A$$ in gear.
- To get a raise. Ginger is also known to promote assertiveness, so put some on and go ask your boss for that raise you deserve.
- In this Anti Cellulite Bath recipe, to get rid of some of those unwanted dimples
- For muscle aches After you workout dilute this in a carrier oil and massage into sore muscles
Thats all for Now, As always if you need help getting Essential Oils, use the contact form and i’ll get you all hooked up.
*This content is strictly the opinion of Shannon Brunskill, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Shannon Brunskill nor the publisher of this content, Yes Please LLC takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.