Here is a natural treatment for cellulite using essential oil and bath salts. You’re going to love it.
Sea Salt and epsom salt as well as seaweed have been used in spa cellulite treatments for a long time. You don’t have to spend a ton of dough or even leave the house if you don’t want to. Here is an awesome recipe that won’t break the bank and will have your cellulite and stress both melting away.
Combine the following oils in one of these little bottles. I love the little guys with the dropper so that I can get exactly the number of drops that I want.
- 6 drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 10 drops Grapefruit Essential oil
- 8 drops basil essential oil
Blend them together .
- Add 1 cup of Epsom salt and 1/2 cup of Sea Salt to your bath.
- Add 5 drops of the Essential Oil mixture from above 1 teaspoon Sweet Almond Oil and add that to the bath once the salt has dissolved.
- Relax and let both your stress and your cellulite melt away.
Please note that lemon and grapefruit are photosensitive, so make sure you avoid sun exposure at least 12 hours after this bath.
*This content is strictly the opinion of Shannon Brunskill, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Shannon Brunskill nor the publisher of this content, Yes Please LLC takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.