Here is another of my favorite Essential Oil Recipes for a Sugar Scrub. It is so silky and sofa king easy to make! I cant live a day without it in my shower and my husband is now asking for it too.
Sugar Scrub…Me Down:
- 2 cups granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fractionated Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, or Jojoba Oil
- 10 Drops Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil (lavender is my go to for this one)
- Mix all the oils in a mixer until totally combined
- Add in the sugar and Mix until thoroughly combined scraping down the sides of the bowl
Store in glass containers, you can put them in jars with a label and give as wonderful gifts. but beware, they can make the bottom of your shower a little slippery, not like super slippery but a little. So don’t give this to grandma as you don’t want her to fall, but definitely give it to your mother in law.
Meanwhile if youre looking for a super cool t-shirt, look no further, check out this one in my store